GOVERNMENT OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION SCHOLARSHIP FOR 2019/2020 ACADEMIC YEAR
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ghanaians who wish to be considered for scholarship awards for 2019/2020 academic year tenable in institutions of higher learning in the Russian Federation.
Candidates must satisfy the following:
- Be Ghanaian citizens resident in Ghana
- Should have completed their Senior High School Education within the last 2 (two) years (i.e. 2017 or 2018)
- Score Aggregate Six (6) to Nine (9) for Medicine and a minimum of aggregate Fifteen (15) for other programmes
- Must not be more than twenty-three (23) years of age.
- Hold at least second class upper bachelor degree in relevant subject
- Must provide list of publications and/or abstract (if any is available). Must be proficient in the Russian Language (both spoken and written)
- Must have completed National Service
- Current highest certificate should not be more than 5 years old.
- Must not be more than Thirty-Five (35) years of age
- Medical specialty – 5 years working experience after completion of General Medical Programme.
General and Clinical Medicine, Nuclear Science and Technology, Natural, Engineering and Computer Sciences and Technology, Agriculture and Agricultural and Sciences, Architecture, Biological Sciences, Geosciences, Electronic / Radio Engineering and Communication and the Social Sciences.
2) Postgraduate :
Clinical Medicine (Residency Training), Nuclear Energy and Technology, Natural, Engineering and Computer Science and Technology, Overland Transport Technologies (Railways, Bridge and Subway Construction), Veterinary Sciences
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
1. Apply on-line on the website http://russia.study
2. Print out hard copy of the application form signed
3. Present the following documents;
(photocopies of their WASSCE result-slips, Birth Certificate, Certified copies of Academic Certificates, Academic Transcript, Passport Size Photograph and other relevant documents)
with a formal letter to the Scholarships Secretariat addressed to the Registrar of Scholarships as specified below:
P.O. BOX M. 75
Alternatively, applicants could submit application and attached relevant documentation to the address specified above.
All Applications must reach the Secretariat not later than Wednesday, 20th March, 2019.
Please note that applicants not processed through the Scholarships Secretariat are ineligible to benefit from government sponsorship during the entire period of study in the Russian Federation.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.