OFFER OF SCHOLARSHIPS BY THE GOVERNMENT OF GHANA AND KOÇ UNIVERSITY, TURKEY
The Government of Ghana through the Scholarships Secretariat in collaboration with Koç University, Turkey is offering scholarships for Ghanaians to study in various disciplines at the masters and doctoral levels for the 2019/2020 academic year as follows:
Subject areas on offer include:
- Law, Social Sciences and Humanities
- Engineering and Basic Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Business Administration
Candidates must satisfy the following:
- Hold a degree in relevant field of study
- Must not be more than thirty-five (35) years of age for masters and forty-five (45) for PhD.
- 2nd Class (Upper Division) or better
- 2 years post qualification experience (PhD candidates)
- Completed national service
MODE OF APPLICATION
Please note: Applications without GRE exam score will not be evaluated for admission.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
1. Apply for admission at: https://international.ku.edu.tr/turkish-scholarships/ghana-scholarship/
2. Apply in writing to the Registrar of Scholarships indicating contact details attach copies of the following:
- Acknowledgement notice from Koç University as having applied for a place.
- Academic certificates and transcripts
- A copy of birth certificate or Passport
THE REGISTRAR OF SCHOLARSHIPS
P. O. BOX M75
Tel No.: +233 302 907 051 / +233 302 907 058 / +233 302 662 732
Closing date for submission of applications to the Scholarships Secretariat is Friday, 19Th April, 2019.
Details of all programs offered, admission requirements and application deadlines can be found at Koç University website:
Only qualified and shortlisted candidates would invited for interviews and subsequent nomination to Koç University, Turkey for their further consideration.