KINGDOM OF MOROCCO GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP FOR 2018/2019 ACADEMIC YEAR
KINGDOM OF MOROCCO GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS FOR 2018/2019 ACADEMIC YEAR
TENABLE IN MOROCCO
Applications are invited from suitable qualified candidates, who wish to be considered for scholarship awards for 2018/2019 academic year, tenable in the Kingdom of Morocco.
- All successful undergraduate candidates will be required to undergo one year French Language Proficiency training after which they will be offered their main courses of study.
- Post graduate applicants must have background knowledge in French.
- Be Ghanaian citizens resident in Ghana.
- Candidates for Undergraduate studies must:
- Have completed their Senior High School education and hold the most recent (2017) WASSCE certificates with aggregate six (6) and seven (7) for Medicine and Pharmacy and a minimum of aggregate Fifteen (15) for other programmes.
- Not be above twenty-three (23) years of age
- Must have genuine Birth Certificate
- Candidates for Postgraduate studies must;
- Must not be more than thirty-five (35) years of age.
- Completed One Year National Service.
- Should have worked for more than two (2) years.
- a) HEALTH
Medicine and Dentistry
- b) PARA MEDICAL
Pharmacy, Laboratory Technology, Hospital Admin, Biochemistry, etc
- c) ENGINEERING AND HYDRO BASED STUDIES
Water resource Management, Sanitary Engineering, Civil and Electrical Eng, Mech. Eng, Maths informatics, and Computer Science
- d) AGRICULTURE AND AGRO-BASED STUDIES
Agronomy, Irrigation Engineering, Fisheries and Aquaculture
- e) GENERAL SCIENCES
Statistics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should apply in writing with photocopies of WASSCE results-slips/Degree Certificates, Transcripts, Birth Certificates and other relevant documents, as well as their Telephone numbers to;
THE REGISTRAR OF SCHOLARSHIPS
- O. BOX M. 75
Loc: Osu – Near Parliament House
Not later than Thursday, 19Th July, 2018
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW.