ALGERIAN GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP FOR 2018/2019 ACADEMIC YEAR
DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF ALGERIA GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS FOR 2018/2019 ACADEMIC YEAR TENABLE IN ALGERIA
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates, who wish to be considered for scholarship awards for 2018/2019 academic year, tenable in Algeria.
Candidates must satisfy the following:
- Be Ghanaian citizens resident in Ghana
- Have completed their Senior High School education with current result (2017).
- Must have obtain a minimum of aggregate Six (6) and Seven (7) for General Medicine and other specialties and a minimum of aggregate Thirteen (13) for other programmes.
- Not be more than twenty-three (23) years of age.
- Must have a genuine birth certificate
Higher Education (Undergraduate studies)
- Dental Surgery
- Veterinary Doctor
- Technical Science
- Physics and Chemistry
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- French Language
- Imam Degree Course
- Imam Preacher/Qur’an Teacher
- State Transport Engineer
As French is the language of communication used in educational Institutions in Algeria, applicants would be required to undertake a mandatory one year French language proficiency course on arrival in Algeria.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should apply in writing with photocopies of their WASSCE result-slips, Birth Certificates, Testimonial, Transcript and other relevant documents as well as their Telephone numbers to the:
Registrar of Scholarships
P.O. Box M.75
NOT LATER THAN 19TH JULY, 2018