OFFER OF FULL TUITION FEE SCHOLARSHIP TO GHANAIANS BY THE PCTE GROUP OF INSTITUTES, NEW DELHI
OFFER OF SCHOLARSHIP TO GHANAIAN STUDENTS TO STUDY IN PCTE GROUP OF INSTITUTES, NEW DELHI
The PCTE Group of Institutes in New Delhi, India intends to offer full tuition fee scholarship to four (4) Ghanaian students to undertake a 3-year undergraduate or 2-year postgraduate courses in relevant programmes offered by PCTE.
Candidates must satisfy the following requirements:
- Be Ghanaian citizens resident in Ghana.
- Candidates for Undergraduate studies must:
- Have completed their Senior High School education and hold the most recent WASSCE certificates with aggregate between six (6) and fifteen (15)
- Not be above twenty-three (23) years of age
- Must have genuine Birth Certificate.
- Candidates for Postgraduate studies must;
- Hold a degree in relevant field of study
- Must not be more than thirty-five (35) years of age
- 2nd Class (Upper Division) or better
- 2 years post qualification experience
- Completed national service
BJMC (Bachelors in Journalism and Mass Communication) – 3 years
B.Sc. MLS (Medical Lab Sciences) – 3 years
B.Sc. Biotechnology – 3 years
B.Sc. Fashion Designing – 3 years
BMS Airlines, Tourism and Hospitality – 3 years
BBA (Bachelors in Business Administration) – 3 years
BCA (Bachelors in Computer Application) – 3 years
B.Com Professional (Bachelors in Commerce) – 3 years
M.Pharma (Masters in Pharmaceutics) – 2 years
MCA (Masters in Computer Application) – 2 years
- Interested applicants can access the application forms at the Scholarships Secretariat.
- Completed application forms and relevant supporting document should be sent to:
THE REGISTRAR OF SCHOLARSHIPS
P.O. BOX M 75
The closing date for submission is Thursday, 31St May, 2018
NB: Candidates should demonstrate ability to finance an annual hostel fee of US$1000.00