OFFER OF SCHOLARSHIPS BY THE GOVERNMENT OF ROMANIA TO FOREIGN CITIZENS TENABLE IN ROMANIA
Applications are invited from qualified Ghanaian students to study in Romania for the 2018/2019 academic year.
Each applicant must
- Be more than 18 years of age.
- Be in good health, both physically and mentally.
Fields of Study and Application Procedure
Interested applicants are requested to
- Visit http://www.mae.ro/en/node/10251 to access the Application Forms and the Application for the Issuance of Letter of Acceptance to Studies and further information on the offer.
- The forms can also be accessed at the Scholarships Secretariat
- Completed forms should be submitted with legalized copies of the underlisted documents;
- Academic Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Curriculum Vitae
- 2 recent passport size pictures
- Copy of first 3 pages of the passport
- Medical Certificate specifying that the candidate does not have any contagious disease.
- Completed forms with relevant documents should be submitted to;
- O. BOX M 75
Not later than 2Nd March, 2018 for onward transmission to the Romanian authorities through the Ghana Embassy in France.