Offer Of Scholarships By The Government Of Hungary Under The Educational Exchange Programme Tenable In Hungary
The Hungarian Government is offering scholarships for Ghanaians to study in various disciplines at the undergraduate, masters and doctoral levels in Hungary for the 2018/2019 academic year as follows:
Kindly visit the link below for available courses;
Candidates must satisfy the following requirements:
- Be Ghanaian citizens resident in Ghana.
- Candidates for Undergraduate studies must:
- Have completed their Senior High School education and hold the most recent WASSCE certificates with aggregate between six (6) and fifteen (15)
- Not be above twenty-three (23) years of age
- Must have genuine Birth Certificate.
- Candidates for Masters and PhD studies must;
- Hold a degree in relevant field of study
- Must not be more than thirty-five (35) years of age for masters and forty-five (45) for PhD.
- 2nd Class (Upper Division) or better
- 2 years post qualification experience
- Completed national service
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should complete the online application at
THE REGISTRAR OF SCHOLARSHIPS
P.O. BOX M. 75
Applicants are to note that, the Services provided by the Secretariat is FREE and that, no Individual, Group or Third Party entity has been engaged by the Secretariat to assist any applicant.
The closing date for submission is Friday, 19Th February, 2018