Applications are invited from suitably qualified completed SHS Ghanaian students who wish to be considered for scholarship awards for 2023/2024 academic year tenable in the Kingdom of Morocco.
1. All successful undergraduate candidates will be required to undergo 8 months French Language Proficiency training in Ghana after which they will be offered their main courses of study.
a. Be Ghanaian citizen resident in Ghana.
b. Have completed Senior High School education and hold the most recent (year 2022) WASSCE certificates with aggregate six (6) and seven (7) for Medicine and Pharmacy and a minimum of aggregate Fifteen (15) for other programmes.
ii. Not be above twenty-three (23) years of age
iii. Must have genuine Birth Certificate.
Medicine and Dentistry
- PARA MEDICAL
Pharmacy, Laboratory Technology, Hospital Admin, Biochemistry
- ENGINEERING AND HYDRO BASED STUDIES
Water resource Management, Sanitary Engineering, Civil and Electrical Eng, Mech. Eng, Maths informatics, and Computer Science
d) AGRICULTURE AND AGRO-BASED STUDIES
Agronomy, Irrigation Engineering, Fisheries and Aquaculture
- GENERAL SCIENCES
Transport Management, Statistics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Business Administration, Economics and Tourism.
Training Programmes are designed to help applicants develop technical, employment and entrepreneurial skills required for the type of trade you want to pursue.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
1. Interested and qualified candidates should apply in writing and state the courses they want to study and the schools. Candidates should visit the website below to download the list of school and the courses to assist them in the application.
2. Application letter should be submitted with copies of the following documents;
- WASSCE results-slip
- Birth Certificates
3. Completed application documents should be submitted to the Ghana Scholarships Secretariat located at North Ridge or send by mail to the address below;
GHANA SCHOLARSHIPS SECRETARIAT
P.O. BOX M.75
All applications must reach the Secretariat not later than 30Th June, 2023
Applicants are informed that the services provided by the Secretariat are FREE and that no Individual, Group of Third Party Entity has been engaged by the Secretariat to assist any applicant.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW.